EasyLink Services ("EasyLink., "we" or "us") makes this Web site located at www.icc.net ("Site") available to you, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Use of Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally identifiable information submitted by you to us through the Site is treated according to the EasyLink.net Privacy Statement located here. Our Privacy Statement does not apply to other Web sites, and EasyLink shall not have any liability for the information collection or dissemination policies of third parties. By using this Site, you agree you have read and understand the Privacy Statement, which is a condition to your use of the Site. You should not access the Site if you do not agree with the terms of the Privacy Statement.
Use of the Site.
Customers and Electronic Downloads.
You may be able to purchase certain EasyLink product licenses and services on certain portions of the Site. Terms and conditions governing the sale and use of such products and services are subject to separate written agreements on or are referenced in those portions of the Site.
In addition, if you are a customer of EasyLink, the terms and conditions of the agreement governing the product or service you purchased may give you password-protected access to certain portions of the Site. Your use of the Content on those portions of the Site and other terms related to usage of those portions may be further restricted pursuant to your agreement with EasyLink and/or the specific terms contained on those portions of the Site, and your general use of this Site is conditioned on your compliance with such agreement and such specific terms, as applicable.
Users outside the United States.
EasyLink controls this Site from its offices within the United States of America and makes the Site available for persons located exclusively in the United States of America. Please do not use the Site if you are located outside the United States, as EasyLink makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The Site may contain references to EasyLink products, programs, or services that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that EasyLink, intends to announce such products, programs, or services in your country.
EasyLink VAN™ is a trademark of EasyLink or its affiliates. Other brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Site are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders where indicated. Our trademarks may be not used publicly except with written permission. Reference to, description of or use of a product, service, publication or process on the Site does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, publication or process by us.
Web site Accuracy.
Although EasyLink has tried to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, please be aware that the Site (including without limitation the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information published on the Site is provided as a convenience to visitors and is provided for informational purposes only. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and you agree that you assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the Site (including, without limitation the Content). Certain portions of this Site may indicate that information is provided by a third party. EasyLink does not accept responsibility for other organizations, businesses, and private persons that may provide information on this Site.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, spyware, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information from the Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent;
- Use the account, login identification, or password of another party to access the Site;
- Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
- Interfere with another individual's or entity's use or enjoyment of the Site.
EasyLink has no obligation to monitor your use of the Site or retain the content of any of your sessions on the Site. However, EasyLink reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Links to Other Sites.
Any links on this Web site may let you leave the EasyLink' Site and go to other Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of EasyLink, and EasyLink is not responsible for the content, the accuracy thereof or any other aspect of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. EasyLink reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. EasyLink does not endorse companies or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Limitations on Liability.
Infringement Claims Policy.
EasyLink respects the intellectual property of others, and EasyLink asks you to do the same. If you believe some Content on the Site has been copied in such as way to constitute copyright infringement, please use the following process to notify EasyLink. All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to EasyLink via EasyLink's Information Request form found here.
Please include the following information in such notification:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit EasyLink to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit EasyLink to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.