How can EasyLink help you meet these EDI Requirements and simplify this process for you?
We offer a wide variety of solutions for companies of all sizes, in all industries and with all levels of technical sophistication. Below is an out line of out product offerings and the benefits our customers receive from each.
Managed EDI Services (Service Center)
What is Managed Services and how can our Service Center benefit you?
- Manages all EDI Traffic for customers
- Equivalency of doing EDI to Fax or E-mail
- Little knowledge of EDI is needed
- Act as the face of the customer to their Trading Partner
- When done right, Trading Partners do not even know the Service Center is handling the transactions
- Helps Supplier Comply with EDI mandates
About our Service Center
We have one of the largest managed service centers supporting North America’s retail industry in the country, which leads to unsurpassed expertise, economies of scale, proven processes, and first-rate tools. You do not have to worry about the maps or translations—we take care of it for you. If you do not have the manpower or the technological capabilities to handle in-house EDI, the Service Center is the perfect solution.
EDI Management Software
What is EDI Management Software and how can our software benefit you?
- Also called EDI Translation Software
- Manages translation between Internal Application Data Formats and EDI Standard Formats
- Tracks and Controls the flow of EDI Transactions between Internal Applications and Trading Partners
- Automatically sends FA’s and reconciles the receipt of Functional Acknowledgements
- Basically, this software allows users to input required information and it translates them into EDI standardized data
Our Web-based Solution (Order Management Solution)
Our web-based solution, Order Management Solution, allows you to have access and manage your EDI documents from the internet. With easy access to this information, you can process your EDI documents in-house.
Our Software (Performance EDI)
We offer robust software called Performance EDI. Performance EDI enables the management and exchange of vital information between trading partners and address a full range of requirements for effective operations. The application operates on Microsoft Windows computing platforms, features “plug-and-play” installation, inter-operates with many pre-packaged accounting systems, and integrates easily to existing processes. Performance EDI includes data translation, order processing and retail product management.
What is AS2 and how can it benefit you?
AS2 has been widely adopted by many industries - including retail. Why? It’s efficient, real-time, reliable, and secure. For some, the only thing left to do is find the best way to respond to an AS2 mandate. Our eBusinessReady-certified AS2 Service is the ideal solution to help you comply with an AS2 mandate without disrupting your normal business activities.
Our AS2 Service benefits:
- Low Cost
- Capitalize on the secure and reliable EasyLink.NET network services
- Deploy quickly with our rapid set-up services
- Access the latest AS2 software releases
- Utilize EasyLink.NET tracking and reporting
- Receive 24x7 AS2 server availability
Value Added Network
What is a Value Added Network and how can our VAN benefit you?
VANs simplify the communication process by reducing the number of parties that you have to communicate with. VANs insert themselves between trading partners. They typically operate on a mailbox scenario where a company would send a transaction to a VAN and the VAN would then place the transaction in the mailbox of the receiver. The receiver would then contact the VAN and pick up any transactions it might have and then send anything it might need to send. It is very similar to email, but rather than being unstructured text, it is used for structured standardized data. EasyLink operates a Value Added Network that provides this ‘mailboxing’ type of service and transmits the data using the Internet.
Our VAN Services
EasyLink VAN™ is a complete value added network (VAN) solution which meets electronic data interchange (EDI) and e-commerce requirements in a secure, reliable, available and flexible environment – all at an affordable price to move information seamlessly and efficiently, and to expedite transaction processing regardless of file size, communication protocol, or data format.
Features of our VAN:
- Global Internet based VAN
- Scalable Java-based technology system
- Featuring unrivaled service:
- Detailed Audit Trails - 24x7x365 world-class support
- Protected Data Center - Reliable and secure transmissions
- Array of real-time reports - Real-time alert system and data delivery
- Extended archival storage - Web-based document management
- Extensive connectivity options
**EasyLink also offers Mapping and Consulting services to supplement systems you already have in place.
For more information, send us a request from here, or call (800) 787-4037.